::because the little moments go by too fast::because pictures and memories are meant to be shared::because so many of our family and friends live a little too far away::







Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When will I be big like you guys?









I asked her to show the flowers to the camera for a picture, so we could remember the lilies in our front yard. This is the pose she gave me! That's my girl, my little model. She starts her first day of preschool at St Peters, tomorrow, and she's really excited. She has been asking so many questions lately about when she grows up. Her last one was "mommy, when will I get to be grown up and have little children of my own?" AHHHH!!!!! I told her when she's much, much older. She said "When I'm 16?" AHHHHHH!!! I said absolutely not! I told her when she's 25 and married. :)

3 comments:

Jim Sheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
taikens31 said...

aww!! she's so beautiful, just like her mommy!! Miss you guys!! Good luck at preschool Kassi, Ava's starts next week also.
Don't forget to check out our blog, there are lots of new posts!!
http://www.aikensfamly.blogspot.com

Rhino said...

She must want to be a mom, because you are such a good mom to her and you make life at home fun....good job!! Hope to see you when you visit Albuquerque. Your kids are so cute and I love all your pics. We miss you guys!