::because the little moments go by too fast::because pictures and memories are meant to be shared::because so many of our family and friends live a little too far away::







Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Landon's 3rd Birthday - April 20

Yea, that is right - April. I know, I know!! I'm so behind. But I'm gonna get caught up, and the result is going to be a ridiculous amount of posts on our blog. So keep checkin' back!

Here's Landon's 3rd - he requested a race car party and that is what he got! We had 30+ people over and the weather was awful so we all gathered inside. We swam in a pool of balloons, ate cake, opened presents, and had a race on the race track in the basement. Good times! Here are just a few shots.....I gotta be conservative if I'm gonna get caught up. :) Is anyone else shocked that my little boy is 3?!?!?








2 comments:

lisa said...

cute cakes! did you make them? and is that fondant? nice work. :)

greg & kristi + two said...

Thank you! I did! :) And yep - it's fondant. Just started using it this year - fun stuff!!