::because the little moments go by too fast::because pictures and memories are meant to be shared::because so many of our family and friends live a little too far away::







Saturday, February 5, 2011

buh bye first baby tooth!

speaking of kiddos growing up too quickly...

my baby girl lost her first tooth last night!

she was chewing gum in the back seat of the van on our way to a daisies event and she said "uh, mom? my tooth fell out, it's in my hand!" :-)

she is the last of all her friends to lose their first tooth. in fact most of them are on their 3rd or 4th wiggly tooth. and as you can tell by the adult tooth that has almost fully taken it's place, this tooth had been loose for about 6 months. in fact, a few days ago the dentist told us if it isn't out in a few weeks, he'd have to take it out for her. he said that shouldn't be a problem, since all she'll have to do is sneeze hard and the thing should fall out. :-) she's not the type to pull a tooth out - she let it hang by a thread forever! her goal was to make sure it didn't bleed. i guess she heard me tell someone if you let the tooth fall out when it's ready and don't force it, it won't bleed. that's my girl!

so here's the little miss with her first tooth all gone. normally pictures of kid's teeth creep me out but she's my daughter so i love 'em. :-) sorry if you don't. :-) hehe.



No comments: