::because the little moments go by too fast::because pictures and memories are meant to be shared::because so many of our family and friends live a little too far away::







Thursday, February 3, 2011

starting new. again.

Ok, yes, it's been a really long time since I've been on this blog. After watching several friends in the last few days start a blog for their family or pick up again on their long lost blog (glad I'm not alone), I felt drawn to continue ours. So, for all you friends and family that live far away from us (which is about 75% of our relationships these days...cheers for the Air Force)....here's tid bits and up dates from our family of four in a web friendly way that doesn't involve Facebook!

So here's my goal. One post a week. I think I can handle that! And I promise each post will have a picture. Since pictures of cute kids and other random things are probably much more entertaining than any words I have to say, I'll try to keep my talking to a minimum. If that's possible for me. ;-)

With that said, I can't really start blogging again without a picture, right??? So here ya go. This is a picture of ice on the INSIDE of our windows this week. I guess -14 degrees and a lot of hot air will do that, right??? :-)

Oh, and while you are here check out the old posts below.....they are from almost TWO YEARS AGO!!!!

No comments: