::because the little moments go by too fast::because pictures and memories are meant to be shared::because so many of our family and friends live a little too far away::







Wednesday, May 30, 2012

.will.always.need.my.mom.

I cannot even imagine how I would have survived the first 10 days at home with my new little man, without my Mom being here to help.  Between 2 kids and their super busy school and Spring schedule, and Greg having to be at class in Golden everyday...it would have been a big mess.  Whatever I needed her to do, she was there to do it with a smile on her face.  Recovery from a third babe was harder than the first two and the timing of school drop off and pick up and after school activities would have been impossible with a nursing newborn's schedule. 

THANK YOU, Mom. 

Yea, I'm a grown up now.  I'm even a Mom, just like you.  :-) But I learned once again that I still need you - and I always will.  Having you there for me during that first part of Braydon's life was more important to me than you can imagine.  Not just having you there as an extra hand to help - but having my Mom there to support me, encourage me, ease my tension and fears of yet another new babe to raise...that's what made your time here so special to me. 

But now I'm spoiled.  So come back, please.  :-)

I love you so much, Mom, and am so very grateful for the time I had with you.  July can't come soon enough!

I also have to add that I think you are beautiful.  Inside and out, of course.  But I specifically want to mention the outside part.  I look at pictures of you and I smile - especially this one of you and my little b. 

Random thought --- Kassidy looks like you.  I look like Grandma Billie.  I like that.  :-)

So I guess that was a mess of thoughts.  Just want to make sure you know what I've been thinking about you lately.  :-)

Love you, Mom.  Immensely. 



No comments: